Start a Little Crumpets Home
Our Little Crumpets childminders (our Home-Heroes), the real people behind each and every one of our Little Crumpets homes, make a difference to primary school aged children’s lives on a daily basis. They not only put smiles on children every day, they create childhood memories that will last a life time, develop little taste buds with food from across the world and ensure they are safe, happy and thriving every single school day that they are with us.
Our Home-Heroes also run a proven successful business from the comfort of their living room. By not having to battle with commuter traffic every morning and evening and for those with young children, being able to look after them alongside their own Little Crumpets, all helps in creating an enviable work/life balance.
Make a difference to primary school aged children's lives
We have the privilege of being able to make a positive difference to our Little Crumpets on a daily basis. Helping them grow and develop whilst ensuring they have fun and are happy, making childhood memories that last a lifetime.
Earn £60,000 with a healthy work/life balance
We are proud to say that all our existing Little Crumpets homes are all full and have waitlists. It is realistic to earn between £40,000 to £60,000/year* (* based on turnover of an established Little Crumpets home in 2021-2022, dependant on the number of children).
Welcome flexibility and fun to your life.
A day at a Little Crumpets home is never dull. Laughter and amazing little personalities will fill your day. You’ll be running your own business from the comfort of your living room with the knowledge that you’re in safe hands as part of the Little Crumpets family.
“Joining the Little Crumpets has given me a successful business working with amazing children. Little Crumpets is changing the face of before and after school childcare and I feel extremely privileged to be part of the Little Crumpets family.”
Lucinda – Little Crumpets Home-Hero, Worple Rd
Support and Guidance every step of the way. When you join Little Crumpets you’ll get …
- Training, with first hand experience, on the Little Crumpets Model including operational procedures for a day to day running of a successful LC Home.
- Guidance through any training and inspections carried out to the same standards as Ofsted, but conducted by our childcare agency partner, the Rutland Agency team.
- Expert phone advice for all operational and safeguarding questions.
- Help and support on all essential childcare policies.
- Access to our Little Crumpets portal & professional network of other Little Crumpets homes meaning you’ll feel part of a friendly, like-minded team.
- Ongoing training & support to help you grow your business and be successful.
- Invoicing & contracts support from our in-house Little Crumpets team.
- In-house digital marketing support with materials to use to advertise your own Little Crumpets home.
- Access to our ‘Little Crumpets family’ events including our monthly zoom Q&A sessions & our annual Little Crumpets conference.
- Alerts for important renewals such as your DBS, Paediatric First Aid Course and Food Hygiene certificate renewal.
- Help with employment contracts to smooth the recruitment of your assistants.
- Chance to earn additional income by spreading the word and referring a friend to come on board and become part of the Little Crumpets family just like yourself.
The Finer Details…
- Our training programme takes between 8-12 weeks* to complete which means you could be opening your very own Little Crumpets home, generating your own income, within 3 month of signing with us.*dependant on completing all necessary paperwork
- Our franchise fee is £4000, with an option to pay 50% up-front and the rest paid through a flexible payment plan. This fee includes all the mandatory training and support and the guidance you’ll need to set up your own Little Crumpets business.
- Once registered and open for business there is a monthly fee of 6%, which includes our range of benefits outlined above.
Part of a special, loving family environment
Your Childcare Journey Starts Here
Create a flexible, loving, 'home from home' environment for primary school aged children